I’m investigating TT as an option to our down SOAR account. Should we switch or wait for SOAR to resurrect in a few weeks to a month? The financials are a big driver in this decision. Can you please help confirm or correct the following for me?
- From what I’ve gathered from reading posts, we can use either PayPal or Stripe, not both.
- In addition to PayPal fees, TT charges 25 cents per transaction
- Do we have to pay PayPal fees as negotiated by TT? Our troop’s non-profit agreement with PayPal charges us 1.99% + $0.49 per transaction. TT seems to want us to pay higher fees.
- If we collect fees outside of TT and mark families as paid in the RSVP, can we still use any of the financial reporting features?
- In TT’s online payment set-up there is a toggle for “Require members to pay credit card processing fees?” I can’t find info on this in the forum or user guide. If we don’t require families to pay processing fees what is charged and to whom?