Hiding an email address

We have a couple of the magic mailing lists that we do not want our troop to use. Is there a way to hide those emails from the troop when they use TT’s Communicate page?

Hi @SRUEDU,

I don’t think there’s a way to hide those lists but you might try Manage > Settings > Edit Troop Settings, TroopTrack Settings tab, and “Restrict emails”. I’m not sure if that will do exactly what you need, but you might try.

The other option is to tell them not to send emails to certain lists.

My current workaround is to make it a closed email list and no one can send from it. Since it was showing up on the list of choices, I was concerned that members might miss the new list and try to send. I may change the name to DoNotUse@trooptrack.com :wink: That should certainly keep them from using it. lol

Do you have a timetable for the new email system? Curious about it. I know we are all expecting marvelous things! :smile:

Thanks!

Last ETA update on the emails was “before 2020”. It will of course be MUCH sooner than that, but we can’t narrow it down at this point. This is our busy season so it’s a bit tough.