COMMUNICATE - Configuring Emails and Email Lists

video

One of our Awesome users made this video to explain how to use the Mailing Lists in TroopTrack. Enjoy!

from TroopTrack on Vimeo

We have a bunch of email lists created to make it easier to reach people, but I cannot figure out who these emails list are sending emails to so there are pretty useless. Is there a way to see who’s emails are in these lists?

If you go to Communicate > Custom Mailing List or even Magic Mailing List depending on what you chose to create them under it should show you.

The Custom Mailing list screen is completely blank, the Magic list shows the Scouts the name that the email may go to but does not show me the parents or the email addresses.
Any other suggestions?

I have 12 email list that were created by the previous troop track helper. these list do NOT show up under custom mailing list or magic mailing list. I have no way to edit them. But they always show up when we want to send an email…yet no one know who is under each of the list. this is a huge problem that we need to find a way to correct please.

@HeatherDunham Can you let me know which troop you belong to, so I can go ahead and take a look at this for you? If you would prefer not to post it here on the Community, you can also email me directly at kelsie@trooptrack.com.

I would like to edit what mailing list people fall under. I see that I can add them TO a mailing list but I don’t see anywhere that you can remove them FROM a mailing list.