How do you introduce Troop Track to new parents?

If you can message me your email, I’d be happy to send it. :slight_smile:

windycityracing@gmail.com

Me too please!
Coordinator in Pleasant Hill, CA

kpherrmann@att.net

Sounds really helpful…could you send to mrsdellis@verizon.net
thanks!

I would also like a copy of the e-mail to parents. Please send to lj_albrecht@hotmail.com?

Definitely interested, thanks for being willing to share!

mail2tim@gmail.com

Hello,

I would love to get your document for new families regarding Troop Track. Please email to russoclan15@gmail.com.

Thank you tons!!
:slight_smile: Kelle

could you email me a copy of your word document also?
george.brenckle@gmail.com

Thanks!

Please send me the document. I appreciate it.

Sabnaplesfl@gmail.com

Plz send the Intro paper to me: THANK YOU !
navibean9 @ gmail.com

(Is there any place that TroopTrack would let you post it here ?)

• Jim

Can I get a copy too? pack819scouts @ gmail

@mlsully2002 Is there a place I could put this on the forum? I could strip my info from it and then anyone would be able to download it.

Thanks,
Crissi

Hi @SRUEDU,

I’ll find out and let you know. We may have to do some magic, but the popularity of this post definitely warrants it.

@SRUEDU,

Can you please strip out your info and email it to me. We will make this more widely available.

matt@trooptrack.com

Thank you.

@SRUEDU, mind sending that to me as well? There are three new Troop Committee members that we will be having at our monthly meeting on Tuesday so a document like this would be beyond wonderful. My email is jared.honda0@gmail.com.

Needless to say, the fact that you thought of it is awesome. Thanks for leading the charge!

Has this been published?

Not yet. Deciding on the best way to present it and give all the credit to SRUEDU.

1 Like

Love to get a copy pack6crestwood at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Lol - I’m not really concerned with credit. :wink: Help those leaders! :smile:

You deserve at least a mention. This is very much needed. It’s hard for new parents and leaders to get going without some training on how to use the application. Our schedule is so full, I’m finding it difficult to squeeze in a demo for them. A user guide will help tremendously!

1 Like