How do you introduce Troop Track to new parents?

Would appreciate a copy or a link to a share? Email to scott dot lawson at cox dot net. Thanks for the help!

Would love to know where to get this, or have it emailed to cspack680@gmail dot com. This would be fantastic to hand out at the next pack meeting.

1 Like

This sounds like something I was just thinking of creating!!
the5disneys@gmail.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Any progress on this?

Iā€™d love to see this, too. Hereā€™s what I shared with parents this year. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fYqt75hoBmwWZh6jwjoBrogPSAEHI3v_FDmLkCNucrI/edit?usp=sharing Note that I tried to blur out personally identifying information (my own, anyway) in the screenshots, so they look pretty darned blurry.

2 Likes

If you send a copy to me donhoover@gmail.com I will share it out via google docs and post the link.

I would also love a copy. Thank you so much! jenm978 [at] gmail.com

@DonHoover Iā€™ll gladly send you the document, but please donā€™t post on google docs for anyone and everyone. ~ Thanks!

Hi @SRUEDU,

Would you please send a copy of the document to reel.amanda@gmail.com ?
Thanks!

Hey everyone, this document is now available in our getting started section.

HUGE THANKS to @SRUEDU!!!

3 Likes

Hello! I would love to have a copy of this if itā€™s still available! Do you have a separate one for leaders as well?

Thank you!
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

You can find the document here. Itā€™s under ā€œGetting Startedā€ and then it should be the 2nd entry down called ā€œTT Intro Documentā€.

Hope that helps!
Crissi

1 Like

IN1911@yahoo.com

Thanks!

If you look at the post just above yours, the document can now be found on TT. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!

Cheryl

1 Like

Hi Pam, I sent you a request to edit the document, but I saved a copy and figured it out, thanks !

I am a new Girl scout leader and so far love the site
i understand the fee for the site as leader but when i invite parents to use it will they also be charged ?

I donā€™t think TT has different payment structures based on the type of organization or number of members.

If thatā€™s still true (which I think it is), no, they will not be charged. The TT account for your unit is paid once through the person managing the account and there is no limit to how many users can be in the system. They donā€™t charge per-user like a lot of other similar programs out there.