How to show Arrow of Light promoted in Boy Scouts?

Need to find out how we would show in Troop Track that an Arrow of Light was promoted to Boy Scouts.

I’m not sure what you mean here. If a scout is transferred from a pack to a trop within TroopTrack or if you create a new scout, you can put them in their own patrol, or you can create a custom award.

I’m just not exactly sure what the utility is here.

I was wondering the same thing. For now I am just deactivating the boys/parents. It would be a lot easier if there were some way to “archive” an entire household. I’m new here though, so perhaps I haven’t uncovered it yet.

We have a bulk deactivate feature on the todo list. If the Troop in question has a TroopTrack account, we can actually just transfer that account to the troop. Makes everything cleaner.

It makes it cleaner only if there if the Troop the scout is advancing to has TroopTrack. An nice feature to add would be to have a promotion option that would close out the accounts (either by deactivation or transfer) and sends an email to the Den. Then leaders could write a final thank you or send off message to the parents who are moving on.

1 Like

Has this feature been developed yet?

Not as of yet. We apologize for the inconvenience.