I cannot upload any attachments to announcements!

I cannot add any attachments to any announcment or any event in my calendar. I keep getting the message “something has gone wrong. Try again.”

I’m supposed to send out the packing list TONIGHT, but I cannot. Ugh! This is very urgent. Please advise.

Hi @RhondaTimko,

I’m not able to recreate your issue. I went into your profile and was able to add an attachment to an announcement as well as an event.

If you’re trying to add a file you’ll need to click the “+” icon, and then click the “add file” link. There your attachment will be added to the announcement or the event.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hello, David.

This morning I could not duplicate the error either. But something was definitely buggy with the site last night: For two hours last night, I rebooted, I used different browsers, I even used a different computer. All these methods rendered the same result.
But it worked this morning, so all is well. Perhaps something got cached or something overnight.

Thank you for replying. Have a nice day!
Rhonda

This is still an issue. I cannot attach MS Word docs for my committee meeting. Error message just says “something went wrong.” Tried several times, backed out of the application and even rebooted my system. Next up is to clear cache.
Paul

I have the same issue when trying to attach a file to an email that I am sending out. I tried multiple times this morning.

When using the F12 debug feature, I gathered the following error information:
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://media.trooptrack.com/uploads/theme/css_file/1/bootstrap.min.css.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
file.min.js:209 POST https://tl-pa-0304.trooptrack.com/editor/assets 500
h @ file.min.js:209
b @ file.min.js:267
g @ froala_editor.min.js:942
(anonymous) @ froala_editor.min.js:966
(anonymous) @ froala_editor.min.js:6353
DevTools: CPU profile parser is fixing 28 missing samples.
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://media.trooptrack.com/uploads/theme/css_file/1/bootstrap.min.css.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Let me know if i can do anything else to help out.

I can also confirm this issue. Cannot add attachments. Also, my subscribed calendar disappeared from my phone this morning. If I try to add it back it won’t allow it and I receive an error saying the link is unavailable.

I am also having this issue today when trying to attach an image. I was able to add an image last night without issue. See attachment for error message.

Hi y’all,

I’m now able to recreate that issue. I wasn’t able to before, but it seems that now something is wrong.

I’m getting this over to the tech team in order to figure out what’s happening and get this issue fixed.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi David,

I think my issue may also be attached to this issue. I am unable to upload any documents to a member’s profile under the files tab. I get the infamous “Something Has Gone Wrong” error message.