Leadership Position

We could also use this feature! Especially since the new update will not allow me to invite just the Ministry Team to events. I have to either pick them out by name or by position. I would love to have a “Ministry Team” position so I can just select that. Same with “Troop Board”.

1 Like

I cannot find a leadership position listed…“Trail to First Class Coordinator.” How can I add this to our list of adult leadership positions?

Jaysen VS
SM T6792

I’m looking for a couple Leadership Positions for a Crew: “Crew Leader” for youth and “Webmaster” for adults. Could they please be added?

In addition to the “Webmaster” for adults and “Crew Leader” for youth, we also need the following for youth: “Chaplain”, “Wilderness Guide”, and “Photographer”. Could we get these added please? Or a way to create our own leadership positions? Thanks!

Another request for a Venturing Crew leadership position: “Medic” for youth. And still need “Wilderness Guide”. Could these please be added? Thanks much!

@kvance, For these types of requests the best option is to send an e-mail to support@trooptrack.com, this is a user community and not monitored by TT staff regularly.

Ahh… will do. Thanks!