Leadership Position

We have created a troop leadership position, that I would like to add to the list. The position is “Troop Knotmaster”.

Thanks!

1 Like

Dave at TT, I hope this doesn’t sound like nagging, but here is another example of where allowing units to create their own custom leadership positions would be very helpful. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@melissa, Will you please look into adding this leadership position? Thank you.

Yes, please! You have a lot of BSA positions in the list, but 90% of the GS ones are either incorrect or useless. Additionally, we sometimes create special positions that are not “official” leader positions like “Award Advisor/Mentor” and right now there is nothing close to this…

Can you also make Leadership Positions available for GIRLS and not just adults? GS older girls hold positions like President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, etc. but the ability to create a custom position would be helpful, too.

1 Like

Hi @dmjohnson

What type of troop is this for?

I can make leadership positions for girls. Please make a list of all the positions needed and I can add them for you.

This is for a Boy Scout troop

Thanks!

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Historian
Webmaster

Silver/Gold Award Mentor (adult leadership position)

I added these for you, Karen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added the leadership position “Troop Knotmaster” for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add the leadership position for Outdoor Ethics Guide for BSA Troops - Thanks!

I added the leadership position :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Outdoor Ethics Guide position is actually a youth leadership role - not an adult leadership role

Ok, it is in the youth leadership roles also. Thanks!

Can the Knotmaster position also be added for youth also.

Thanks!

Hi Doreen,
I added Troop Knotmaster to youth leadership roles.
-Melissa

Could you please add Troop Attire Manager to the list of Adult Leadership roles?

Add request - Assistant Tiger Den Leader

I see Leadership positions for Assistant Den Leaders in Bear, Wolf, and Webelos, but not Tiger. :frowning:

EDIT: Webelos Den Leader is also missing.

please reconsider this feature request - it’s cruicial for troops to be able to maintain their own list of leadership roles to meet the needs of each troop.