Log committee meeting minutes in troop track

We have active troop with monthly committee meetings. I would like to suggest a feature to record meeting minutes against a meeting type of Committee so we can record and publish minutes from the meeting to the troop. Essentially:

As a Troop Secretary, I want to record committee meeting minutes in troop track so that we can have a running history of our committee meeting minutes and help provide transparency of the committee to the rest of the troop.

3 Likes

My secretary just takes notes and then downloads the documents to the Unit documents under share. We made a new heading called committee minutes.

2 Likes

I created a new “main” web page in TroopTrack to collect every meeting’s minutes. Every meetings minutes is then a sub-page. For fun, I maintain an index to those pages from the “main” meeting-minute page.

It’s not a lot of extra work…

Taking notes on a pad, scanning them in, and uploading them to Trooptrack in “Pack Documents” is also a good way of doing it. You could setup a category called “meeting minutes” to easily get a list of all of them. Put the date of the meeting in the name of the uploaded file and it will sort in date order then… “2016Aug16-Meeting Minutes”… “2016Aug23-Meeting Minutes” etc.

1 Like