Manage Service Stars Missing

The Manage Service Stars option is no longer available in the Achieve menu. I thought perhaps stars would be added automatically - but that does not appear to be the case.

I maintain a separate service hours spreadsheet so I know which children should have another star with hours entered today. However, I do not see a way to manually add a star (through Start Achievement or similar) and that process is more error prone.

2 Likes

There is a post similar to this for Service Hours, there is a problem on the back end, I am thinking problem is the same. Please check that other post and once it is fixed if this problem still exists please update.

1 Like

That bug is for inability to enter time. This one is for the Manage Stars feature.

1 Like

This still sounds similar to what we are seeing system wide with TT. I have a BSA Scout unit and cannot see Merit Badges from the Achieve menu, if they are similar in scope then it may be the same bug causing it to be missing from the menu.

Thank you for posting this. the very reason why I’m here. I’ll keep an eye on this one as well

This should be fixed.

2 Likes

Confirmed. Manage Service Stars feature has returned and appears to be operating as before. Thank you, Dave.

2 Likes