New AHG Awards Live Date

@Keener-Trooptrack We can’t actually get any of them to auto-populate any more. They just stopped. It’s not just the new ones, the old ones won’t either.

Problem child! That’s us. :rofl:

Hi @SRUEDU,

So I went into your profile, and re-activated the old Explorer level award of Lewis and Clark. I added it to a girl, and then recorded progress on her for “the arts” (I added an art badge), and it autofilled for her on the level award after adding that arts badge. ( I deleted all this off her profile afterwards).

You’ll need to have the badge added to a users profile already, for them to autofill.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I am having the same problem with the level awards not auto-populating for completed badges.

I have my daughter set up as working on both Harriet Tubman level awards. I marked a badge as Completed, and it updated the old Harriet Tubman but not the new Harriet Tubman.

It’s been consistently behaving this way - the old award will be updated automatically, but the new level award won’t be.

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack,

These are my observations from my daughter’s account.

For purposes of testing this problem, I set her up so that she is working on all 5 of the Pi/Pa level awards: the old Harriet Tubman award, the Harriet Tubman 2020, Dolley Madison, Abigail Adams, and Stars & Stripes.

My daughter has not earned the Citizenship & Government badge yet, and she has also not earned any badges in the Heritage Frontier yet as a Pioneer. It is a required badge for Stars & Stripes, so it should show up in all 5 of those level awards for her.

I marked the Citizenship & Government (Pi/Pa) badge as Completed, saved it, and then refreshed the screen when it said Calculating:

1. the old Harriet Tubman % increased from 30% to 33%;
  2. the 2020 Harriet Tubman % stayed at 0%;
  3. the Abigail Adams % increased from 0% to 1%;
  4. the Dolley Madison % stayed at 0%;
  5. the Stars & Stripes % stayed at 0%.

The level awards which increased their % completed (old Harriet Tubman and new Abigail Adams) both had new entries for a badge completed in the Heritage Frontier. The level awards that stayed at 0% (Harriet Tubman 2020, Dolley Madison, Stars & Stripes) did not have new entries for a badge completed in the Heritage Frontier. Notably, the Stars & Stripes also did not show her as having completed Citizenship & Government.

Hopefully this information will help you duplicate the error.

Thanks for working on it! :slight_smile:

Hi @mwestcott1,

Right, the old level awards should be auto-populating, and it looks like from what you’re saying they are.

The new ones aren’t auto-populating yet, but our tech team is working on getting them to auto-populate.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi again, @Keener-Trooptrack! :slight_smile:

Actually, the only ones that seemed to be working in my experiment last night are the old Harriet Tubman and the new Abigail Adams.

The old Dolley Madison and the Stars & Stripes did not update, but maybe they weren’t supposed to, because my daughter is not a Patriot yet?

The new Harriet Tubman did not update, which definitely should have.

I am wondering if the Abigail Adams is supposed to update for a Pioneer after all. Maybe it is auto-populating when it shouldn’t be?

I don’t know how you have it wired. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your awesome support!

Fantastic! Thank you so much!

Maybe it likes you better than us? :rofl: The old ones still aren’t populating for us. We’ll keep updating manually as needed. :wink:

Thanks,
Crissi

Hi @SRUEDU,

Can you give me an example of a person who it isn’t updating for, and their award, so I can take a look at this? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing a name on the community you can shoot us an email at: support@trooptrack.com

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Did this issue ever get addressed? We have a stars & stripes candidate and her achievements aren’t auto populating. Melody James in PA1301. She earned her DM. It doesn’t appear her HT auto populated either (service is still blank). Are these supposed to be hand entered?

We continue to enter the level award and Stars and Stripes elements by hand, even through the summer. Had a girl earn her Dolley Madison last spring as well.