New AHG Level Awards and Badges

Our troop has started re-registration and we are wanting to use the new Level Awards for our troop starting now. We have several girls that are transitioning over to it this year. We’ve gone into our settings and checked the new Level Awards so that we can use them, but we can’t see them on a girl’s list of options under achievements. Is this because they don’t officially start until August? Or something else?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @SRUEDU,

Yes this is because none of the new awards are officially released until August, and so AHG has asked us to not release them until then, since requirements could change for those awards up until that time.

Let me know if you have any questions,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

DRAT! We have girls already working on badges and things that would count towards level awards and we were hoping that they would be able to add things to them.

So next question… Now when a girl starts a level award, TT auto-populates the badges in the “one badge from each frontier” section. If I have a girl who has come in as a 4th grade EX and she has already done 10 different badges in the last month, once we add the Ida Scudder award to her achievements, will TT auto populate her badges with the badges she has already completed?

1 Like

Hi @SRUEDU,

Yes, TT will setup the new awards, including the Ida Scudder award, as designed and implemented by AHG. Awards that are completed by completing other badges/awards will be tracked as so within TT. However, you will have to track the badges being completed at that same level for the correlating level award. So it musts be marked as earned as an explorer. Then it should be tracked automatically.

Hopefully that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

I am still not seeing the new level awards. Is there an ETA for when they will be entered/available to select? Thanks in advance!

Check under the gear icon next to your name > Manage Active Achievements to see if they are selected?

Hi @MelissaLiburdi,

I see that on your account they’re listed as active achievements, and I was able to go to “achieve”, “record individual progress”, and saw that a girl could get one of the newer level awards. ( I didn’t record this award, but was just making sure it was there).

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Yes, I was able to update it last night. Thank you!