New AHG Awards Live Date

@KelsieC We went in to make the 2020 badges live this morning but they aren’t showing up as options in our girls’ achievement lists. Is there a date that they will be released on TT for troop’s use? We tried to sign out and then sign back in after adding a couple and they still don’t show up. Can you tell we are excited?! :rofl:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, please update TT with the new AHG badges/awards ASAP. I asked about this awhile back and TT told me that were waiting for the new handbooks to be released, which was today :smiley:

Hi @SRUEDU, @emily_w_walker,

I made the level awards active today, so those should be showing up.

Are there other badges that need to become active as well?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

@Keener-Trooptrack Will the badges be active too? I saw the Level Awards activated today. The handbooks were released today, so that means all the new badges are active today too, right?! :smiley:

Hi @SRUEDU,

I know that we have some of them in the system ( I wasn’t yet apart of TroopTrack when these were created). Do you know the names of these badges so I can find them and make sure I make them all active?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack!

Thanks for releasing these today!

I just tested it to see if completing a badge automatically updates the level award requirements, and it does not seem to do that. For example, for user #416042, I marked Citizenship and Government (Pi/Pa) as 100% complete. For the old level award, the Heritage Frontier requirement was automatically marked as completed. In the new level award, the Heritage Frontier badge requirement was not marked as complete.

Can this be changed so that completing badges automatically update the status of the level award requirement?

Thanks!

1 Like

@Keener-Trooptrack When I go in to look at the awards our troop has/uses, all the badges with the updates are labeled as 2020 … I activated the 2020 All God’s Children EX badge and it doesn’t show up in our achievements as an option for our girls. I tried signing out and back in and it still didn’t show up. I’m assuming those need to be activated like the Level Awards do? But I know what happens when I assume things. :wink:

Thanks!

Hi @SRUEDU,

Yes i’m currently going through and activating all the new awards

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

@Keener-Trooptrack THANKS!! You Rock!!

@Keener-Trooptrack and I have been working on getting these up and running. There were a few wrinkles to work out with rolling out so many new things at once, but they should be up and running. If you can’t find something, let me know.

1 Like

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack and @KelsieC!

Thank you both for your work to get everything released simultaneously! I can’t imagine the headache that caused, having everything go live at one time!

I am still having the problem that I described on 8/3 - the requirements for the 2020 Harriet Tubman award are not automatically updated when a girl completes a badge, but the old Harriet Tubman is automatically updated.

Can you set up the new awards so that they are automatically updated when badges are completed?

Thank you so much!

We’re having the same issue for all the level awards as well.

1 Like

Hi @mwestcott1, @SRUEDU,

What awards aren’t auto-filling, and what level?

Kelsie synced the level awards to the badges below them so they should be auto-filling.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I’m just going to piggy back on this. I can see the new badges if I start an achievement, but I can’t see the badges in the “About your Troop” list. Is this correct or do I have to do something else to see them.
TIA,
Tracy
PS God bless you all for all the new changes and added badge. YOU ROCK

@Keener-Trooptrack Our Level Awards, none of them are syncing now. I even tried deleting an award and re-entering it for one of our Abigail Adams girls and it wouldn’t auto-populate. But none of our girls Level Awards will auto-populate with badges completed whether they were done before or after the Award was added. We’ve tried both ways. Add the Award, then add badge work. And then we put in Badge work, added the award. And then we tried adding badges, adding the Level Award, and then adding another badge in. None of them will get our Level Awards to sync.

Crissi

1 Like

I see the AHG Chosen Patch in our Active Achievements but do not see it as an option when I go to start an achievement for our girls. Is this one of them that needs to released by Troop Track? Thank you for looking into this. :slight_smile:

Hi @AmandaJensen1,

I’ve published that award, so it should now be earnable. Must’ve missed it sorry!

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi @SRUEDU,

Okay that’s interesting. I’m going to speak with our team about this issue.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

We are a problem child. :wink: All the weird stuff happens to us. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @SRUEDU,

What award isn’t auto-populating that is part of the old level awards? Our tech team wasn’t able to re-create that. Can you give me a specific one requirement for that award that you put in?

Our tech team is currently working on getting the New Awards to autofill. It seems that process changed a bit recently, but they’re getting to doing that.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack