Newly Added Members Not Being Added To Events

I noticed a problem today. When I add new members to my unit, those new members are not automatically being added to meetings and trips that are scheduled from the date the member was added into all the future events. That means they are not on the invite list and therefore can not RSVP. The only way I can get them on the invite list is if I as the admin click into the edit event page and then resave the event (regardless if I update anything at all). When I come back out to the event page they are now showing as invited.

This has come up many times. Here is some info about this.
There are several things that will refresh who is invited to an event, from Spencer in May 2018:

So it will not be immediate but if an event invite/reminder goes out the new people will get it, also if you use the Newsletter function that will refresh the events and add the new members. If a person asks you can also tell them to select the Globe Icon in the top of the Calendar Window to see all events and not filter by Invited Events, this doesn’t need to be a permanent thing, they can change it back later say after the Newsletter goes out and then they will be invited to all the future events.

1 Like