Password reset in manage users is gone

I need to reset a users password. The old way of resetting through the manage users is now gone. Bug or feature of the new interface?

How do I reset a user password with the new interface?

Make sure to scroll to the right while on the Manage -> Members -> User Accounts page. It is not totally clear that there is more content to the right, especially on a small screen. The right left scroll bar doesn’t show up until you get to the bottom of the list.

This is terrible. I actually expanded my web browser thinking that could be the case and the trooptrack display of user info of did not widen to show there was more to the right. Having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the user list to find the left/right scroll bar is awful as well. First of all, you don’t know it is there until you go to the bottom. Not intuitive at all. Second, once you go to the bottom and scroll right, you can’t see the full names on the left. So when you scroll back up to find a name for password reset you can’t easily find the name.

Please fix!

I always thought an admin should be able to go to the users profile, and reset the password from there.