How to Get There
TroopTrack uses a simple workflow for pack meetings. Here are the steps:
- Print Advancement Report - generates a report on BSA forms for recording advancement with your district
- Print Blue Cards - Blue cards are for Merit Badge awards (used only for Boy Scout troops)
- Board of Review Worksheets - Summary of scout's progress on rank
- Shopping List - creates a list of all the stuff you need to buy for your pack meeting
- Print Award Cards - print award cards on 3x5 cards for
- Present Awards - after the meeting, mark which awards were handed out
- Print Agenda by Scout - print an agenda that sorts awards by scout for the Cubmaster to use during the meeting
- Print Agenda by Patrol - print an agenda that groups scouts and awards by Patrols for the Cubmaster to use during the meeting
How to Get There
The pack meeting workflow is available from the Achieve button, as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 1: Print Advancement Report
To generate the BSA advancement report, click on "Print Advancement Report" and fill out the form as shown below.
After you click the button, you will be prompted to download a PDF file of the advancement report. This functionality varies from browser to browser, but the end result is a file you can print that looks like this:
Sign the form and turn it in to your district.
Step 2: Print Blue Cards
Click Print Blue Cards and fill out the following form.
Once the form is filled out, click print and follow prompts.
Step 3: Board of Review Worksheets
Click Board of Review Worksheets in the print drop down menu. The following form will appear.
Fill out the form and click save the Worksheets. The following worksheet will appear. Use browser to print.
Step 4: Shopping List
Select Shopping List from the Achieve button and use your browser to print the page or download as a csv file and open with Excel.
Step 5: Print Award Cards
You can print award cards on plain 3x5 cards with your printer. Click "Print Award Cards" to get started and follow the steps shown below.
Choose the awards you need cards for, then click print. Your browser will then prompt you to download a pdf that you can print.
Load your printer with blank 3x5 cards, print your cards, and sign them.
Please note: this is a fairly recent feature and I'm very interested in improving it - please use the form at the bottom of this page for suggestions.
Step 6: Present Awards
After an award meeting, you will need to mark awards as presented to clear the shopping list/agenda for the next meeting. To do this, select the Present Awards option from the drop down menu of the Achieve button. The following screen will appear:
Mark appropriately and click save.
NOTE: If you don't complete this step after an award ceremony, the awards will continue to show up on the shopping list.
Step 7: Print Agenda By Scout
Click "Print Agenda by Scout". Your browser will prompt you download a PDF. Print the downloaded file and use it to record which awards get passed out at the pack meeting.
Step 8: Print Agenda By Patrol
Printing the Agenda By Patrol will still print scouts' awards by scout but will also sort them by Patrol as shown below: