Request for medical information in App

Medical information is available on the desktop but is not available on the app, which is exactly where it is most likely to be needed, perhaps urgently, when out & about with my cubs. Leaders should be able to access information about asthma, anaphylaxis, allergies, diabetes etc. Could that be part of the app development path?

1 Like

You’ve made a very good point and thank you for posting this here. I’ve requested this enhancement.

Hi Matt,

Hope you’re having a nice 4th July break :slight_smile:

When you get back could you let me know what “recognized” means with respect to badges?

We have completed, awarded, recognized and purchased, but I don’t know how recognized differs to completed.

Hope you can help.

Seems to daft a question to put on the community board!

Warm Regards,

Bob

Bob Barrington

M 61 415 566-273

mailto:bob.barrington@gmail.com bob.barrington@gmail.com

Hi Bob,

Some organizations like to differentiate between “Awarded” or physically receiving the badge, and “Recognizing” or being recognized in front of a body of scouts or something. Most people just instinctively check both boxes after they have awarded the badges. I’m not entirely sure what it does in the system.

Oh thanks Matt.

I get it.

So basically someone earns a badge, I buy it and give it to them in front of all the pack.

Just tick all the boxes!

Thanks for the help.

Warm Regards,

Bob

Bob Barrington

M 61 415 566-273

mailto:bob.barrington@gmail.com bob.barrington@gmail.com