RSVP improvement request

We’re a Cub Scout Pack so there are usually parents included in RSVP events. Additionally, I have two scouts and there is no convenient way to RSVP for all of us in a single step: I have to RSVP each attendee separately.
When I go to the RSVP UI all the members of my family are included with a RSVP button for each one and what I get from end users is that they click one person and add Additional Youth Guests or Additional Adult Guests, leaving the other listed members as having not responded.
I can combat this some by educating my users to RSVP for each person but when there is a fee involved then they get hit with multiple PayPal fees.
If the UI were to be changed to something like a checkbox (or equivalent) for each member I want to RSVP for and then have a single transaction post it when complete, or possibly listing the other family members on the RSVP modal and allowing multiple selections, it would result in a better user experience for the organizer.
Feel free to contact me if necessary, as I understand that gathering requirements from end users can be challenging.

1 Like

We’ve talked about adding a shopping cart feature to events and RSVPs. Please find those posts and add your support to them. A lot of support on an existing post is more powerful than many separate posts about the same thing.

1 Like