RSVP with no payment

I was thinking through this issue and possible solutions to propose when it hit me that there could be a bigger issue. Say a participant does the RSVP and doesn’t realize they have to check out, then the RSVP is not recorded or the Cart is cleared and RSVP is removed after 24 hours. Then the day of the event comes and the parent shows up with their scout thinking they RSVPd, now the leaders do not have any record of the RSVP so have to decide does the Scout get to go, multiply that by several people and you have in my opinion a bigger issue. Isn’t it better to have the RSVP with no payment show up so you have a record of it and can reach out to the parent before the event and get the payment taken care of?

Just to put it out there, in order to accept payments through an iOS App, the fee for Apple is like 30%, even though TT has their own Online Payment and Cart it is not allowed in the iOS App. People must complete their transaction in a web browser, could still be on their mobile device but has to be browser.
@malekem, @jp1, @adeelmysore, @MGigax, @curacao, @JenniferHartung, @JustinWeaver, @JosephGray, @asgenaux, @sbozarth

1 Like