Transfer help

Hi @Keener-Trooptrack,

I tried to submit a ticket for this through TroopTrack, but am still getting an error message. Can you help me with this transfer request?

We have a family that is officially transferring to a new troop AND will be continuing to participate in our troop for 2020-21.

AHG has already transferred them to their new troop. I believe the new troop has already created new Troop Track accounts for them.

Is there a way you can transfer their TroopTrack accounts from our troop to their new troop AND set things up so that the mom and daughter continue to be able to log in to our TroopTrack, be part of a unit, get newsletters, emails, etc.?

Their TroopTrack IDs (I think?) are:
503643 (adult)
503642 (youth)
507673 (he shows up in Quick Nav > Members, but his Privileges tab says that he does not have a TroopTrack user account yet, so I don’t know what to ask for him!)

Please let me know what I need to do next to get them transferred. I am not the Troop Coordinator, btw - just the Registrar. The TC is ready to do whatever you need her to do.

Thank you so much!

Hi @mwestcott1,

Can you have the TC send us an email with this info, since we need permission from her in order to initiate and finish the transfer.

Here’s our email: support@trooptrack.com

Did you click on “support”, then “request member transfer”? I’m not able to re-create the issue of that not working. I just did that, and it sent the ticket to me with the information in it.

Let me know if you’re still having that issue.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Thanks, @Keener-Trooptrack! I just want to make sure that they are still able to log in to both troops when the transfer is complete.

I was not submitting it through the “Request Member Transfer” link. I tried to submit a ticket through"Get Help." After entering my request and clicking “Submit Request for Help” I got the error message.

Thank you!

Hi @mwestcott1,

Okay our tech team was made aware of the ticket issue earlier in the week, and is working on a fix for that issue.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi @mwestcott1,

We have resolved this issue, and now when you click “get help”, and go to submit a ticket your ticket will be submitted.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

Hi! I am hoping I can get some help. Is there a way to find out if my child’s progress is still available to download if the troop said they removed us? We are joining another troop that does not use trooptrack. The old troop says they don’t see our info because we were removed. I want to retrieve their achievements. Thanks

If the unit just Deactivated your account then they can reactivate it and export data, if they deleted it then there is nothing that they can do.