Upload Blue Card images

I would be awesome if TroopTrack had an option to upload the Blue Cards front and back from a cell phone camera in the future. The upload would be like the banks use for online deposits.

1 Like

Hi @Rob_Davidson,

Thanks for using the TroopTrack Community!

This sounds like an awesome idea! It would require a lot of developer resources on our end, so if we want this feature to have a chance for consideration, we need to get a lot of Community support. If you know any other TroopTrack users, have them come comment their support of this idea on this thread.

Thank you for helping to make TroopTrack a better place!

1 Like

I agree that it’s a great idea. This is a way to make a backup copy of Blue Cards as well in case they are ever lost, right? That way you don’t have to get them to a scanner each time which is a real pain.

Keith,
The number one item I enjoy with TroopTrack, adding digital backups online to the site.
I just use my cell photo to take photos and upload them to the site. But, first reduce the file size for a blue card.

Rob

-------- Original message --------
Date: 9/9/16 09:14 (GMT-06:00)
To: robdavidson@hotmail.com
Subject: [TroopTrack User Community] [Ideas] Upload Blue Card images

I agree that it’s a great idea. This is a way to make a backup copy of Blue Cards as well in case they are ever lost, right? That way you don’t have to get them to a scanner each time which is a real pain.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Did you download the Troop Track mobile app to do that?