Webelo elective: Engineer- marking as elective complete when enter #1 req

When marking the #1 requirement as complete it is automatically marking the whole Elective as complete when it is not. I try to deleted the “Completed on date” and it still marks it as “complete”. If I delete the #1 req. and the completed on date, then it will change. Something is linked wrong between those 2 areas in this.

UPDATE: Our scouts had completed #1 & #3. Now I can delete #3 as being completed and it will only show as 50% completed for the whole Elective. So, #3 must be put in as a requirement instead of “Optional” in the software. Only #1 & 2 are req for the Elective to be complete.

Hi @KendraNelson,

I’m not seeing the same issue. I see on one of your webelo’s profiles they have just the first requirement marked complete and the award is at 50% like it should be.

Is there a specific scout that it’s happening to?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Look at Den 4 & 13. That is our Dens. Check out the ones that say 100%. They only have marked #1 & #3, but it marked it as complete on the top and says 100%. Carter Nelson is my son that I deleted #3, but kept #1 and it says 50%.

Hi @KendraNelson,

Yes, it should still say 50% because you only need to complete requirements 1 & 2 to get the badge requirements 3 and 4 are optional.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

The point I was getting at is that if you mark off #1 and #3 it automatically marks the whole elective as completed.