We are getting a duplicate member because in TroopTrack we have a nickname, so I think it isn’t matching on the first name. Can I merge these 2 records? I don’t want to lose all the badge tracking we have done in TroopTrack. Thanks!
It’s been three weeks. Have you figured out a solution? If not, try this:
- delete the person who was created from the AHGconnect integrate step (the one without the badge tracking, etc).
- change the names of the person you want to keep to be exaclty the same as what is shown in AHGconnect
- run the AHGconnect integrate step. hopefully you won’t have a duplicate again!
- change the name of the person back to whatever you want it to be.
- run the integrate step again to verify that you still don’t get duplicates. it seems like once a record in AHGconnect has downloaded and “merged” with a record in TT (beacuse they were identical), it will ‘remember’ that connection even if names are changed later.
Hope that helps,