Calendar - maybe attending category missing

On the events page, I can see RSVP Coming, Not Coming, and No Response but I can’t see the people who said Maybe. I used to be able to see it but it disappeared at some point.

1 Like

Hi @BrandyPethel,

The “maybe” category was removed from events, so events only list “going” or “not going”.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Why? I need to follow up with the maybes to see if they are either going or not and now I have to click into the rsvp edit to see those. Honestly, I’d rather have going, maybe going, and no response and hide not going.

Brandy

3 Likes

Agreed. Removing the “maybe” from the events is only helpful if the “possibly going” isn’t an option for RSVPs. If participants are going to be allowed to select “possibly going” then we need to be able to see who those people are who selected “possibly going”, without having to go into the edit RSVP/Attendance sheet to scroll through the list to view it there. Because they are hidden in the “possibly going/maybe” category, when you look at the event in TT, it looks like they were not even invited, (but you only know that if you get into the record attendance/rsvp page) when in fact they were. It’s causing great confusion for our event leaders.

2 Likes

I’ve said the same thing (Either remove “maybe” as an RSVP option, or show the “Maybe” list on the event) over in the section for requested feature section of this forum. If you can post there it’ll help them see that lots of people want this fixed.

1 Like

Can you help us get this resolved by posting in agreement on this thread: Remove "Maybe" from RSVP or Give Us the Ability to Turn it off - #6 by MargaretMello
Admin said if it got enough attention they would consider the “feature” (even though we all see it as a bug). Thanks!!

1 Like

I’ve tried getting them to fix it by posting here: Remove "Maybe" from RSVP or Give Us the Ability to Turn it off - #6 by MargaretMello
I was told if it got enough attention they would consider fixing it. Thanks!!

1 Like

I have commented there as well as shared a link to the thread on The Jump for Troop Coordinators.

Brandy

1 Like

Oh that’s a great idea!! I’ll post on the TC/VC Facebook group too.