Maybe replies not showing up on event details

When people reply “Maybe” to an event, they no longer show up anywhere on the Event Details page. It only shows the following categories: Coming, Not Coming, and No Response. What happened to the Maybe category people? When will the spot for Maybe replies be added back to the Event Details page?!?

(I think the Maybes disappeared when events changed to dynamic. I thought it would have been fixed by now… )

I was reminded of this because we are having a leader meeting tonight and an assistant leader just wrote to me asking why the leader for her unit wasn’t invited to the meeting. She was! And she replied “Maybe” (because that’s what we’re using for people who will attend vitually, via zoom). And so now she no longer shows up as having been invited – unless you edit the invitation and see her name checkmarked, or you go into Record RSVPs/Attendance and see the Maybe listed there.

2 Likes

Yes, please fix. For summer camp, there is an early bird discout. The boys who reply maybe are not sure they can come but are letting us know that they are going to miss that deadline.

I am having the same issue. We have a campout coming up and several families are ‘Maybe’ right now. I need to see those number to be able to account for them when planning for food. Please fix!