Change of paid subscription leading to cancellation

Has anyone else had their account access shut off and subscription cancelled despite paying? We recently switched from an annual to a quarterly plan, paid for the plan, and got notices that our payments failed and our account was at risk of cancellation. Then, despite two weeks of back and forth and multiple tickets where the support team assured us our account was in good standing, they cancelled it and removed access.

I have never heard of this happening to anyone. Have you gotten back in touch with support and gotten it resolved?

I have and they have addressed it, at least for now. Was very weird and very disruptive.

Thanks for checking in.

1 Like

I had that happen with one of my accounts earlier this year when the annual renewal rejected for some reason. It was resolved, but it took a little bit of back and forth. I don’t recall what caused it right off, but it was resolved.