Checklists - what do you use them for?

Checklists: please give me examples of what you’ve used them for. (I’m in an AHG troop, but will take ideas from anyone.) I remember years ago when they were introduced but I ran into issues when I first tried using them, so walked away and didn’t look back. Until now. Because they sound like they could be really useful…

Also, am I understanding them correctly – each “checklist” can have lots of people, but can have only ONE item for those people to each check off? and they get a separate email for each checklist you create?!?

I was thinking for example how lovely it could be at re-registration time in late-summer/fall, to make a checklist of what paperwork is due. But am I correct in thinking I can’t have a “registration forms” checklist where each family has multiple checkboxes – one per form – to complete? Instead would I need to create a separate “checklist” for every form? And families would get an email for every checklist? …Maybe this is why I walked away before…

Funny, I don’t remember writing this first message 3 years ago! I’d still (or again, now that I’m again trying to use checklists) like to see some answers if anyone has info to share. :grinning: