Email via TroopTrack

When I send an email from my personal email account (the one registered with my TT account) to a mailbox I have set up in TT (eg. email@troopname.trooptrack.email) the reply email address is noreply@trooptrack.com

I feel this is confusing for our families. Can it not reply to the sender?
We have multiple users emailing so one designated reply email wouldn’t work.

So I tested this out on our end, and it appears that only the registered email gets the "noreply@trooptrack.com" as the sender. For example, if your registered email is keneu@testing.com, and your mailing list (adults@troop-0000.trooptrack.email) includes yourself in it, everyone else should see keneu@testing.com as the reply email, while you will see the noreply@trooptrack.com, since you wouldn’t be replying to yourself.

If this isn’t what is happening on your end, please let me know so we can take a look at it!

This isn’t whats happening. I just tested again with another leader.

I made keneu@troopname.trooptrack.email, with members of myself and another

We both receive the email from "keneu@testing.com via TroopTrack.com" but the reply address is noreply@trooptrack.com, for both of us.

Also, we can both see who the email was sent to, I feel BCC would be better for group emails.

And, pictures added translate to attachments and don’t show as images in emails.

Any update @KelsieC ?

Hi @Keneu, I’ve written some code to implement the reply-to and bcc changes. We’re still considering whether to push it to production or not. The pictures issue would be harder to implement.