Event Items not posting correct Quantities in Accounts

I created a test event to test out the Event Items so I could do a video for parents, but when I selected 2 as a quantity for the T-Shirts for $5.00 each, it only posted $5.00 in the PayPal and Event Account but the $10 in the Individual’s Account (Fonda Logston). It is on the Event: Test Event for Saturday August 22nd. I’m leaving this, so you can take a look at it.

Hi Fonda,

I was unable to re-create this issue. When I went to check out with PaylPal it gave me the correct quantity of t-shirts that were in my cart. I went to that same event.

What steps are you taking that gave you this issue?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I am checking out with an account not pay pal.
Went to the event. Added 2 tshirts and one cup and the event then went to checkout. And checked out using my account.
Want me to see if I can duplicate it? I can delete it all and try it again and video while I do it.

I just finished your checkout that you did not complete and it did it again, you have to go all the way through checkout, then go look at the event and pay pal account both only have $5.00 but my account has $10 (Fonda Logston)…I will leave it again for you to look at, feel free to try another one, we can delete it all when we get done.

| Keener-Trooptrack
August 17 |

• | - |

Hi Fonda,

I was unable to re-create this issue. When I went to check out with PaylPal it gave me the correct quantity of t-shirts that were in my cart. I went to that same event.

What steps are you taking that gave you this issue?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I just finished your checkout that you did not complete and it did it again, you have to go all the way through checkout, then go look at the event and pay pal account both only have $5.00 but my account has $10 (Fonda Logston)…I will leave it again for you to look at, feel free to try another one, we can delete it all when we get done.

Hi Fonda,

I understand the issue more now. I thought, because you said PayPal account, that you were using PaylPal, but I understand now that it’s a money account within TroopTrack which you’ve named “PayPal”.

So the issue is actually this: It’s totaling correctly for your order. In other words it put in the correct quantity for your order when you check out, and when you’ve paid. But after it’s doing your order it’s then adding a different transaction of just one t-shirt each time.

In the screenshot above there’s your order (in red) for two t-shirts, but in blue it’s adding the extra transaction (I also tested this and the same thing happened, but I deleted my order and the extra transaction).

I’m getting this issue over to our tech team ,so they can take a look at it and get it fixed.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi @FondaLogston,

Our tech team has been able to figure out this issue, and has solved it. Now it should show the proper amount in the account that is recording the transaction. Whether or not the quantity is 1 or more.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like