FIXED: Events will not allow registration

To add a bit more detail to this post for Troop 109, I have recreated the issue. An item or items are added to the cart.

When you navigate to the cart to check out and click the “Check Out” button, the next screen shows a total for each item, plus a transaction fee. Following that is the total of those items including the transaction fee. I think the confusing part about this is that it is not clear that you probably won’t pay the transaction fee unless you have a credit card payment option turned on and use that. In our Troop, we do have PayPal turned on, so I imagine that is why the fee is showing up. On the right side of that page, there seem to be two options for paying. The first option at the top is boxed in and looks to be for paying from a Money Account. There is a blue “Pay Now” button with white text. The second option just below the first has a warning about how to successfully use PayPal to complete a payment, followed by a “Pay Now” button in yellow with black lettering. This looks like the PayPal option for payment.

If I use the first option (blue Pay Now button) associated with the “Pay From a Money Account” area, the screen changes back to my “Your Dashboard” view and an error bar message briefly shows up with the message “The token you tried to use is invalid”. It quickly disappears and I can still see that my cart has 3 items in it (top of the screen cart icon with count overlay).

When I click on the cart, the navigation back to the shopping cart shows me that the items are still in the cart.