FIXED: IA2.0 report import error

When importing my internet advancement report into scout book, I’m getting this error for my four Webelos who have earned their AOL:

Invalid advancementID of type rank: 22

when I remove the four rows with advancementID of 22, the file imports fine.

I had a topic for Arrow of Light, @dave responded there.

I have a similar issue but for a different id:
Invalid advancementID of type award: 93

What award is this so I can remove it?

Ah found it in the download (replaced name and BSA for security).

122222222|TestTest|Last|award|93||2019-07-21|2019-07-21|2019-11-20
Removed this award from the report. It’s BSA Lifeguard.

If you could fix the categorization that would be great.
Thanks.

Hi @JasonNelson1,

I’d love to help you out. So I see that you’re saying the award is BSA Lifeguard. If I understand correctly you’re saying that the ID for this award is invalid?

Let me know if I’m understanding your problem correctly,

David Keener
TroopTrack

David,

The award is BSA Lifeguard. If I understand correctly you’re saying that the ID for this award is invalid?

That is correct. This ID was rejected when it was attempted to upload it to BSA which seems to be similar to the previous issue in this thread when a mapping was from what I can tell updated. For us these scouts aged out so we just removed the awards that filed and were able to upload to Scoutbook it so it’s not an outanding issue as we don’t need to record this. It could be for others so just giving feedback to potentially help out though not a priority if you aren’t hearing from others it’s a problem. Thanks for responding!

-Jason

Hey @JasonNelson1,

Thanks for letting us know. I apologize for any problems that have been occurring. I’m not seeing anyone else having this issue, but we will keep an eye on it. I’m showing we have the ID’s in the system now.

Let me know if you have any questions,

David Keener
TroopTrack