FIXED: The update broke the achievement view on a scout

About #4.

The user profiles used to have a tab across the top. People complained about the vertical space it took up, so we made it a drop-down. I’ve included a screenshot to help see this.

So the access to money accounts is still there.

Thanks, Dave. We have several leaders at our Committee Meeting now, and safari is the only browser it’s working on, on a Mac. All of our PCs using Firefox, Chrome, and IE have the issue I screenshotted. Have you tried with Windows 10? It appears to work fine with all Windows 7 computers, but Windows 10 are crippled.

Also, the color coding on the calendar used to utilize white text if it was a darker color that black text was hard to discern; that seems to have changed.

Do you have any thoughts on polling users if roll-back would be beneficial until you can work out the bugs?

Thanks,
Dan

Have you tried a hard-refresh? It’s possible your browsers are caching the CSS for the editor. In chrome you can do this by holding down shift and hitting refresh.

As far as rolling back goes, we are discussing it.

1 Like

We rolled back - I posted an announcement in the product updates section. Thanks for your feedback - it helped us with our decision.

thank you for the update!

1 Like

For those who have yet to see the TT4 rollback announcement, you can read more here on this thread: TroopTrack 4 Roll Back Announcement