Help w/ a demo

Hi @JamesARussell,

I’ve got a request to do a SAR demo on 9/21 after 9:00AM Eastern. Do you have any availability on that day to help me with the demo? I’m not entirely familiar with how SAR uses TroopTrack and I could really use some help.

Just let me know (matt@trooptrack.com).

Thanks!

I can’t make it that day. I’ll be traveling to WA that week and won’t have any service. If you can delay it a week and give me some notice, I will do my best to participate.

Jim Russell

Ok, thank you anyway @JamesARussell,

I have another question. I got a call from someone in SAR asking for best practices and how to get started in TroopTrack. Do you have any advice or is it okay if I put him in touch with you?

I guess that’ll be ok on a case by case basis. I’ve been spending a lot of time talking to Virginia SAR groups about Trooptrack. I just don’t know that i have the time to open that door to everyone. Who is this person?

Jim Russell

The person who contacted me is Daniel Merray.

Daniel is actually in our group. What were his questions? I may be able to help him out…

Rob

@rblevins,

He wants to know how to get everything set up in TroopTrack. I’m afraid I’m terribly ignorant when it comes to many SAR things. Do you have his contact info? If not, I can send it to you if you are able to help him.

Thanks!

I do… I see him pretty regularly. I’ll work with him on it.

Rob Blevins

Training Officer
Black Diamond Search and Rescue Council

*“Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt” *

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.This electronic message
contains information from Black Diamond Search & Rescue and/or its
affiliates, which may be confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the
recipient(s) named above for the purposes intended by the originator. If
you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is