How to upload TroopTrack to BSA Internet Advancement 2.0

Is there a way to upload the awards from TroopTrack directly to BSA Internet Advancement 2.0?

I have reviewed other articles that refer to TurboNet, but understand this is no longer available. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

@JasonFarmer,

Check out this article with a video attached.

Aaron,
I do not see the option under the “Achieve” drop down menu. Do you know how to locate this option?

@JasonFarmer,
In that case I would have to assume you do not have permissions within your Groups TT account to perform that action. You will need to contact a TT admin from within your group to give you that access.

I have waited too long to update our pack via IA2.0 and now when I try to create the new report, it simply times out (504 gateway timeout). I can’t seem to get to a place where I can limit records (Scouts or awards). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kasey

@Pack564,
Is it Achieve - IA2.0 AR - Create a Report that times out?

If that is the case there is not good way to limit the records it is attempting to pull. I think this will need to be a TT support issue. @Tyler, @Keener-Trooptrack.

Yes @AaronStorey, that is the function that is timing out for me. I can see the previously created reports under Achieve - IA2.0 AR. When I click ‘create new report’ that’s when it times out. Understandably- our pack has not always used Internet Advancement and it’s been 10 months since the last report was created. Who knows how much data it is trying to pull.

Thanks for your input.

Hi @Pack564, and @AaronStorey,

There is currently a bug with the I.A 2.0 Advancements reports. Our tech team has been working on this trying to figure out why this is. I’ll update this thread when they figure it all out. There’s no time frame, but rest assured they’re on it.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

Any update on the IA 2.0 Adv Reports? Thanks.

HI @AdvancementCoordinat,

Yes the issue is more complex than it seems, and our tech team has delved into it and uncovered a few problems that are occuring when creating I.A 2.0 advancement reports.

They’re continuing to work on it, and rest assured when the problem is figured out we will update this thread.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Hi everyone,

We are just reaching out to let you know that the I.A 2.0 Advancement Reports bug where these reports weren’t downloading has been fixed.

With this fix though some changes have been made. It’s now only possible to download the first 100 achievements from TroopTrack to upload to I.A 2.0. Once you have downloaded this report, and uploaded it to Scoutbook you can close that report and download a new I.A 2.0 report for another 100 achievements.

This is due to the large amount of badges being downloaded was causing errors to occur, but downloading smaller amounts of badges was still working.

Thanks,

David Keener

TroopTrack

1 Like

Hi David, the fix isn’t working for me. I uploaded blue cards both over the weekend and tonight, and none of them show up when I try to run a report in IA 2.0. Any suggestions you can provide would be appreciated.

Richard

Hi @rbholbrookjr,

Yes that is a different bug that has just come up.

Our tech team is working on getting that bug fixed. The issue is that merit badges aren’t showing up on the I.A 2.0 report.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Is there an update as to when our merit badges will start to show up on our advancement report? Trying to get everything updated to purchases badges and it keeps saying there is nothing to report.