Thanks to Ryan and Spencer’s relentless efforts, we released quite a few bug fixes this evening. I was on a plane back to DFW from Cincinnati and thanks to in flight wi-fi I was able to review and release the fixes from my airplane seat. I love tech. (Dave sighs contentedly). Okay, here they are:
- The filters on the “Record Progress (Bulk)” page now work properly.
- Users can now edit and delete their own vehicles.
- Users can now load more events on the itinerary section of the dashboard.
- The “pay” button was disappearing under certain circumstances for events that required payment. This is now fixed.
- When you create a meeting schedule you can now invite everyone.
- The calendar wasn’t showing multi-day events that started in the prior month, but it does now!
- Emails with copyright symbols were crashing. No more! You can copyright the heck out of your emails now!
- We replaced “User Guide” links with “TroopTrack User Community”
- When you click on the “Get Help” link, it was forcing you to search even if you wanted to report a bug or suggest a feature. You don’t have to search anymore to see those buttons.
Have a great weekend!