Magic/Parents mailing list broken?

I’ve been having an issue where notifications are not being sent out to the parents, If I try to use the magic mailing list for to send a test to the Den (Bears) it is suppose to be pulling the parents emails from those kids since the kids don’t have any. If I look in recent messages, there is no recipients listed, though I, as the sender, receive it.

Thanks for any help.

Jimmy

Hmmm.

Please go to Manage > Settings > Edit Pack Settings, TroopTrack Settings tab, “copy parents on scout emails.”

Try that and let me know if this problem persists.

When I set this up initially, I checked that box. I wonder if a subsequent update “reset” that parameter.

I rechecked it. Assume it works unless you hear back from me.

I wonder if this is related to my problem:

Subject “Email confirmation, but recipient not actually getting the message”

When I look at the list of people in the magic mailing list, I see many email addresses, but the confirmation only shows the 3 leaders are receiving the email messages.

I just checked what you wrote above (“Manage > Settings > Edit Pack Settings, TroopTrack Settings tab, ‘copy parents on scout emails.’”) and the box is not checked.

It is not my place to check or uncheck this box. I have been getting other troop emails, but is that because I am a leader? Should I assume that there are unregistered parents who have not been getting troop emails?

I’d love to know what is going on.
Thanks!