Newsletter issues

Is anyone else having issues with the newsletter automation? Ours has not gone out since before Christmas. I reset it and it still didn’t go. It did go PDQ when I “forced” it out just now, but it’s missing all the upcoming events/meetings/etc. Just announcements.
-AHGVA0633

1 Like

We are too, our newsletters haven’t sent the last three weeks. Last one was sent 12/16 (ours are set for Thursdays). @dave @Keener-Trooptrack

1 Like

Our last Newsletter went out 12/17.

2 Likes

Our newsletter also has not been sent the last few weeks. I also have not received the automatic event reminder that should have gone out January 2nd.

1 Like

Our newsletters have not sent, either. They usually go out on Fridays. Crossing my fingers it will go out tomorrow!

1 Like

Same here for the past few weeks. It was working prior to the notice about the December update and then just stopped working. I had to manually send it out this past week.

Also frustrating that events someone has RSVP’d to appear first rather than integrated by date with all events.

And the event portion is not very clean visually.

1 Like

I did not realize we had missed the newsletters until I saw this in the FB group. American Heritage Girls iL2415.

1 Like

We don’t have a newsletter, but I did notice that our meeting invitation did not go out this week for next week’s meeting.
Deb PA0336

1 Like

Yes ours too. Please fix this glitch.

Hi everyone,

Our tech team is taking a look at this issue and is working on a fix for it.

Once this issue is fixed, then I’ll update this thread. This is a top priority for them because email reminders are a big part of TroopTrack.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

3 Likes

Our newsletters are also not being sent. Thank you for working on a solution! VA1010

Hi Everyone,

Our tech team was able to solve this issue last night and released a fix for it.

The servers are somewhat backlogged because many emails have been queued to send, but all event invites and newsletters should be going out normally now.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

Thank you! Our meeting reminder went out just after I sent one manually, which was hysterical. The troop probably thinks I’m nuts, which is fairly accurate. Lol.

Invitations were queued to send on March 12, 2023

This issue is not fixed as of March 12th. Please look into it again!
This is when an event is planned and invites are scheduled to go out. It lists the phrase at the top of this message and then the invites are never sent. Hard to rely on communications that do not happen.

Please advise. Thank you.

This issue was fixed back in early 22 but broke again more recently. FYI, Unfortunately Keener is no longer with TT.

I’m assuming (and that usually gets me in trouble :smirk: ) that since they know it’s broken again, they are working on the fix? Do you know if it is related to the newsletter as well? Our newsletter went out, but it didn’t put all our events on our newsletter. It skipped one of them had an event that was coming up before and after it, but not that one. Since it’s coming up this weekend, my service coordinator was unamused.

Thanks,
Crissi

I would think all scheduled notifications would have been affected by this issue. Perhaps not if your Newsletter went out. I think at this point the best course would be to wait until the fix is announced then try the Newsletter again and see if everything is included.

Weird! It sent our newsletter out and has for the last few weeks (we are totally loving this feature) with no issues. I wouldn’t have even noticed that it had missed that one if not for my service coordinator. We will just remind families to double check the calendar for events. Thank you!!