You can import most of your data directly from BSA in seconds! This will make importing the rest of your data much easier. The first step is importing your BSA data using TurboNet. You can read how to use TurnoNet here. It is very important to import from TurboNet before importing from PackMaster. You will be able to start using TroopTrack right away while you wait for us to import the rest of your data.
We will gladly load your data from PackMaster for you. All you have to do is export it as a text file and attach it to a help desk ticket. Here are specific directions for generating the files we need:
Export Your Data from PackMaster
- Make sure "Include field names as first line of export" is checked
- Make sure "Format" has "Comma delimitted" set
- Make sure "Date Format" is "MM/DD/YYYY"
- In "Select Area", select "Scout Rank Dates"
- Between the "Available Fields" and "Fields To Export", click the "Add All" button.
- Scout Sports Awards
- Scout Academic Awards
- Webelos Activity Badges
How do I open a help desk ticket?
Go to Support > Get Help. Enter anything in the search bar and hit "Enter." On the right will be a red box that says "Didn't find what you were looking for?" At the very bottom, there is a blue button, "Open a Help Desk Ticket." Use that to submit your transfer request.