You can import most of your data directly from BSA in seconds! This will make importing the rest of your data much easier. The first step is importing your BSA data using TurboNet. You can read how to use TurboNet here. It is very important to import from TurboNet before importing from TroopMaster. You will be able to start using TroopTrack right away while you wait for us to import the rest of your data.
TroopMaster is currently struggling with the new 2016 BSA rank requirements, so it is not possible to import Ranks or Merit Badges from TroopMaster. Hopefully they resolve the problem soon so that normal importing may resume.
We will gladly load your data from TroopMaster for you. All you have to do is export it as a text file and attach it to a help desk ticket. Here are specific directions for generating the files we need:
- Make sure "Include field names as first line of export" is checked
- Make sure "Format" has "Comma delimitted" set
- Make sure "Date Format" is "MM/DD/YYYY"
- In "Select Area", select "Scout Rank Dates"
- Between the "Available Fields" and "Fields To Export", click the "Add All" button.