Payment tracking like Recording Attendance

Can we have a record payment section like we have recording attendance?

On events, have columns to track if the person has paid Yes or No, a column for type of payment, Check / Cash / Credit / paypal, scout account, a Check Number column, amount paid, etc…

I’m sure other topics have similar field requests.

Could we have an additional payment section for transportation fees?

Could we have an additional payment section for grub/meal fees x2 (Patrol and Troop)? “Patrol Grub Fee”, “Troop Grub Fee”

Could we have an additional payment section for misc fees to be paid that can be tracked for say merit badge costs against the RSVP of the Scout?

I’m sure other people have been asking for more payment tracking - but it would seem to be nice to consolidate it like Attendance tracking.

9 Likes

Hi @MatthewPodraza,

I like this idea a lot. It would definitely make things easier. Let’s hear what the rest of the Community has to say. If we get enough traction, our developers will consider it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes we would like a feature like this as well.

1 Like

This is a great idea and I hope it becomes a reality!

1 Like

fantastic idea, this would help immensly

1 Like

I’d like to see a record payment area that can be accessed from attendance.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE! I need to be able to record payment made that is not from a scout account!

Any updates on this? I would love to see it since we normally collect money during our meetings.

Quite an old thread and didn’t really get much traction back in 2016. I don’t see the TT staff devoting limited resources to this.