Promoting Leaders/Adults

We used to be able to drag leaders/parents to different Units where we needed them to be. That feature is no longer working, I’m guessing it disappeared with the upgrade. Is there another way besides going into each individual adult and changing their Registration information? I tried using the “Promote” feature, but it won’t let me promote them to the Unassigned category. But if I have 20 parents to move around, one by one is tedious!

Thanks,
Crissi

Hi @SRUEDU,

This feature is still working. I went on your account and tested it out.

You may need to reload the units page for this feature to work.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

When I tried reloading the units page, and logging out and back in, I don’t have the option for “Unassigned”.

@Keener-Trooptrack - We don’t have the option to promote people on the “Manage -> Units” page to our unassigned category. It’s the only one that’s missing. None of my people with Board permissions (so basically everything) have that option. It’s the only category missing on the Promote feature. Sorry, it’s taken me a bit to get back to you. Life got a little crazy for a week or so.

Hi @SRUEDU,

Right, you can only move people to actual units when using the “promote” feature. I’m going to let our tech team know about this and ask them to allow people to be promoted to the “unassigned” category.

For now you’ll just have to click and drag individuals, or click on their name and under registration info change their unit manually that way.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

1 Like

Hi @SRUEDU,

Our tech team was able to add this feature in. Now when clicking on “promote” (next to the unit/patrol) you can move them to the unassigned category rather than an actual patrol.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

To you and the Tech Team, THANK YOU!!!

1 Like