AHG - How do you move adult from Unit to Unassigned?

One of our leaders will not be registering for the new program year. Her daughters are still members of the troop. How do I move her from the Unit to unassigned? I see the options to add leaders and girls but do not see one to remove them.

1 Like

Hi @AHGMomAZ,

You will need to go to the leader’s profile, click the “Leadership” tab and put an end date on the leadership position.

If you’d like to deactivate the account, you can also do that from her profile. If you’d like to move her to a new unit or to the unassigned unit, you can drag and drop her from the Manage > Units screen.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the information. I was curious, what if I have a leader that will just become an adult member or another position with the troop leadership? How would I handle showing this change? Would I need to put an end date on the Leadership, then add a new leadership for the individual?

Thank you,
Teresa Oborne

“Trust the past to the Mercy of God, the present to His Love, and the future to His Providence.” ~~ St. Augustine of Hippo

Hi @AHGMomAZ,

Just putting an end date on the leadership position should make her a regular adult member again.

Let me know if you run into any issues with this.

Hi Mike,

I put an end date. The adult still shows up in the Tenderheart Unit but is now shown as a parent. I still have the same issue. How do I remove her from the Tenderheart Unit to unassigned?

Thank you,
Teresa Osborne

“Trust the past to the Mercy of God, the present to His Love, and the future to His Providence.” ~~ St. Augustine of Hippo

Hi Terra,

Just go to Manage > Units and drag and drop the old leader from the unit to unassigned.

Let me know if you have any issues with that!

Hi Mike,

It worked! Thank you. Now, I will try to remember this simple fix for the future.

Gratefully yours,
Teresa Osborne

Hi Terra,

I’m glad I was able to help you. Let me know if you run into any other issues or need help.

Thanks!

Matt Sullivan :wink: