Recording Achievements In Bulk Glitch

When I go in to record achievements in Bulk, one of our badges doesn’t show up for our Pi/Pa’s. It’s the Survival, Search, and Rescue Badge. I thought at first that maybe we had disabled it, but if I go into an individual girl, I can add it on her achievements. In Bulk Achievements however, the only options to add for SS&R is for T and EX.

I was able to do several other badge requirements in bulk for our girls who did Teen CERT over the weekend, just not that particular one. And with 12 girls, I was hoping to not have to do them all individually. :wink:

Thanks,
Crissi

Edited to add: It’s not just SS&R, it’s all these badges starting at the highlighted line that will only allow T and EX in the Outdoor Frontier.

Hi @SRUEDU,

I see the real issue was that these were categorized wrong. There was an issue in TT where they weren’t under their respective “outdoor skills” frontier or “personal well being frontier” but rather under the “other” category.

I’ve moved these awards to their proper place and I was able to see that they’re under their proper categories now.

Let me know if you’re having issues with any others,

David Keener
TroopTrack

@Keener-Trooptrack Sweet! Thanks!

I was putting in Women of Faith under the Heritage Frontier and there are several of the badges that are separated out as (Pi) and then (Pa). They look to be the same, not sure if that makes a difference. I entered them for all my girls who are a mix of Pi/Pa’s and put it under the (pi) badge. It shows up under the girls who are Patriots, on their Patriot Tab, not their Pioneer Tab. But they are listed out as separate badges on the Bulk Entry list instead of (Pi/Pa).

Hi @SRUEDU,

There are two women of Faith awards. One Pi and another PA. To have the PI one show on their achievements as PI you’ll need to mark that one and no the PA one.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

@Keener-Trooptrack But why are there 2? It’s one badge and the girls have to do the same requirements at both the Pi and Pa levels. The Women of Faith is for the badge. When I entered the badge, I just entered it as Pi for all the girls. It automatically put it on the correct tab for the girl’s level. Does that make sense or am I still clear as mud? :smirk:

Hi @SRUEDU,

That is simply the information AHG gave us and so we inputed the badges according to the information that was given.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

Weird!! I can’t see any visible difference in the badges on TT other than they are listed by level. We’ll have fun and play with it! hahaha

1 Like