Starting New Year

We are starting our second year using TT. I have changed one of my girls’ levels from Daisy to Brownie. But her achievements list is still showing the Daisy badges not the Brownie badges. How do I get TT to update achievements with new levels?

HI @troop44137,

You will need to move them from the Daisy Troop to the Brownie Troop as well, then you should be able to record Brownie awards for them.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

She is showing up in the Brownie troop… But the achievements are still Daisy

Hi @troop44137,

These are the 3 girls that I see in your Brownie Troop.

This is what happens when I click on “achieve” and “record individual progress”.

I see those same 3 girls as being listed under “brownie” and when I click on any one of their profiles it takes me to a screen that looks like this:

There I’m only able to record Brownie achievements for any of those girls. Is there a different girl you’re wanting to record progress for, or a different way that you’re trying to record progress?

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack

I see those options to record progress. Thank you for your guidance. I was looking in the badge book section. Is there at some point a time where I won’t be able to see her Daisy badge progress in the badge book? And/or see her Brownie progress in relation to all Brownie badges in the badge book section?

Hi @troop44137,

The badge book is for viewing progress of awards. You’ll always be able to see a users older awards. If you don’t want to though, then you can filter the badge book by level. So by filtering it to show “brownie” you won’t see daisy achievements. Here’s the page on the badge book from the user guide.

Thanks,

David Keener
TroopTrack