Scouts leadership

Can you add a note to the scout leadership especially when they are an Instructor that way you can note who their instructee is to be able to track that easier.

Hi @CraigPatterson1,

I’m just going through our old forums that were left un-answered. I apologize no-one has gotten back to you on this issue sooner.

Currently Leaders are marked Leaders, and that helps differentiate from adults. Could you clarify what you mean by instructor?

I’d love to be able to understand this idea more fully,

David Keener
TroopTrack

The scout instructor for the younger scouts that have not reached first class scout. It would be benificial to have a note section that we could use to list which scout is their instructee.

Thank you

Craig Patterson

Hi @CraigPatterson1,

So kinda like a “notes section” then when you go to the Troop leadership page? I’m saying “notes section” because if that was added on you would be able to write in who the instructors are for the instructors, what badges, etc. It could just be a customizable section to write whatever information is needed about that Leader/Instructor.

Would that be beneficial to add?

David Keener
TroopTrack

Yes that would help greatly. Thank you for considering the idea.

I have another request on the merit badge book to have a date sort so we can find all the merit badges completed in a certain time frame for all scouts to report to host church on scout sunday.

Thank you

Craig Patterson