Setup Intranet Page

I think the issue is that on a phone, all of those links appear first, before the content of the page is shown to the user. So if someone clicks on a link to an Intranet page, they will at first see a long list of pages, not the content they are expecting to see.

Are you saying that if I nest the Intranet pages, they won’t appear as a long list? This was not my experience, if I recall correctly.

(Also, when I accidentally created that nested Intranet page, there was no way for me to move it up a level…)

To eliminate the long list of Intranet pages, I ended up making most of my Intranet pages into documents that I uploaded to Share > Troop Documents, but I didn’t like having to do that because it is much harder to make changes to a Shared PDF (find the original .doc on my PC, make edits, export as a new PDF, delete the old PDF on TT, upload the new PDF to TT, get the link to the new PDF, update the Intranet page with the new PDF link).

I was not happy with having to move my Intranet pages to Shared Documents because it is so much easier to just click Edit Page on the Intranet.

But I do not know what solution there is; I understand that you do have to list the Intranet pages somewhere. Maybe at the bottom of the page?