Signup Sheets

I have a suggestion regarding the signup sheets. We have a recurring flag ceremony during our meetings and we are new to Troop Track this year. On signup sheets, it would be nice there was an option to have a recurring signup sheet option rather than typing them all one at a time.

Added: I also think as someone who has access to everything in Troop Track. Instead of just being able to volunteer my daughters, I should be able to volunteer any of the girls in our troop.

24 Likes

I’d like to piggyback with the idea of a Template or Copy here – the pack picnic has a LOT of items on the sign-up sheet… I really really don’t want to have to type them all in again.

It would be great if we could create a new Sign-Up sheet by copying an existing one.

3 Likes

we would to see the sign-up sheets more like sign-up genius and have it MUCH clearer in the newsletter/

THANKS!

2 Likes

A lot of our events are copied from year to year, would be great to pull a previous year or a template for a sign up to use and just update the name…

3 Likes

I would like to add to this:

I think as someone who has access to everything in Troop Track. Instead of just being able to volunteer my daughters, I should be able to volunteer any of the girls in our troop.

5 Likes

Everyone who likes this idea (I’ve got to believe there are more of you, this is HUGE!), needs needs needs to LIKE the original post of the idea - this is how we vote here, and how our benevolent leaders choose which ideas to prioritize.

2 Likes

Thank you @njmike! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Likes for everybody! :wink:

1 Like

It’s the barebones nature of sign-up sheets right now that is preventing me from using it, and this idea would go a long way to making it more accessible and useful.

+1!

2 Likes

We (meaning those of us with enough TT access) REALLY need to be able to edit who’s on that signup sheet and where.

For example, we have an event allowing 12 girls (of 70+) and 4 leaders. A leader signed up in a girl spot, and all we can do is ask them to move it. If we up the number, and then she takes it off, then 2 girls could theoretically sign up before we can do anything, and that’d be 13 signed up in 12 spots.

Someone with Troop (top) level access and/or edit privileges for sign-up sheets should have that ability. And yes, it’d be nice to sign up others for them (as much as I’d like them to learn TT o their own…)

8 Likes

Refreshing this subject as I don’t see a response from the Troop Track Staff.

Can we get help with the request to be able to edit the signups?

For example, if we have a paper signup at the Pack meeting there is no way to enter them on to the signup sheet in TT.

Thanks for the support! We are just getting in to using TT with our Pack and everyone is finding it very helpful and useful.

Thanks,
Brian

I agree. As the creator of the signup I would like to assign items to individuals when they call/text/email me that they also picked up extra things they did not originally signup for. I have been using my own name as a placeholder so we don’t get duplicates, but would prefer an accurate list of who was responsible for the item(s).
Being able to easily recreate a signup would also be a huge help, since ours are the same each year.

1 Like

Yes - I need to be able to sign people up for different things. Sometimes we have a paper signup sheet, and I need to be able to update the online sign up.

3 Likes

I especially agree with the TT admin users being able to sign up others.

1 Like

It would be nice to just use TroopTrack and eliminate the need for Sign Up Genius.