SOLVED: Event Service Hours

When I updated an event (adding service hours) those hours don’t appear on the service/participation tab for users who attended the event. I can live with that as the event was last week but now I would like to edit the participation record for that event and add those hours for each girl individually. Unfortunately, the edit link doesn’t seem to work on this participation event record. Also when I use the detail link and try the edit link from that popup, the popup window just closes and nothing more happens.

Hi @AmyGlock. What browser are you using? These features are working for me on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.

Dave

I am using Chrome but I am thinking it was a day one issue because so many people were in the application that day.

The only part of the issue I can recreate now is when I update the service hours on an existing event I don’t see the hours updated on each of the attendee’s participation and service tab of their profile.

1 Like

Hi @AmyGlock,
I understand better now what is going on. Updating the hours on the event doesn’t update the hours for attendees automatically. That value is just meant to be the “default” value. If you click on Attendance -> Record Attendance from the event details you can update the hours for everyone at once.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Thank you. I will do it like that in the future.

1 Like