Stuck on subscription screen

When I log in to TT, I am automatically directed to the subscription page and I am unable to navigate off of this page. I can, however, toggle between the “payment options” and the “all subscriptions”. I have deleted my browsing history, cache and cookies, but nothing has changed. What should I do?

What happens if you click on Plan or April Eldrige in the menu bar? What is your troop URL troop282.trooptrack.com or troop-282.troop… or ? I can then get it over to support for you.

Hi all - We have the exact same issue. We just renewed and get the same window as above no matter what we click on. It looks like it is bouncing us back to the subscription page: TroopTrack

Our URL is https://150.trooptrack.com.

Thanks

Michael Gardner

Troop 150

I sent it over to support. Unfortunately his day is over, he will see it tomorrow.

@MichaelGardner1 Could you please retry as it’s already updated and reflected on your site,

Looks like we are back up!! Thanks for the help.

Someone mentioned you in a post.

| Pushkaraj
May 19 |

  • | - |

@MichaelGardner1 Could you please retry as it’s already updated and reflected on your site,

It was resolved. Thanks!

Someone replied to your post.

| AaronStorey
May 18 |

  • | - |

I sent it over to support. Unfortunately his day is over, he will see it tomorrow.

I am having the same issue! Please help, I’m not computer savvy. Our troop URL is troopga2911.trooptrack.com I sent an email to support as well.

@LizWilcox1, was this taken care of?

Yes! Thank you for checking. Y’all are so great